Sunday, March 18, 2012

Barbie Mansion Redesign - Part 1

For while now, I've had a passion for redesigning barbie houses and accessories. I've came across many blogs and have had tons of inspiration now. One of the redesigned houses I've seen was with a High School Musical Dollhouse from 2011 (I think). I have checked around ebay, craigslist, you name it - trying to get my hands on this beautiful dollhouse.



Until now. I went to a local thrift store the other day and behold, it was sitting there...tall and beautiful. Again, I squeaked! I still cannot believe I finally own one of these!! I have BIG plans for this one. Unfortunately it is missing the beautiful red french doors, the main door, the curtains and the accessories (but thats a given coming from a thrift store). So I am going to have to work with it.


These are my design schemes thus far. Which one do you like better?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...