Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Furniture Repaints

I've been wanting to repaint some of my barbie furniture for some time now. Once I painted my Barbie Mansion, I have some left over paint on hand and so I decided to finally do it.

This is a the Barbie Glam Bathroom set I have and decided to repaint. 
This one looks great in my Barbie Mansion Redesign Project, I just love the style of this! I still need to find a sink and a few other accessories to complete the bathroom.

This is another one I repainted. It's a Gloria Dining Set from the 90s I purchased on ebay. (Sorry for the low-res image)
I also painted this one for my redesign project however I am thinking the table ay be too big so I might use a different table and keep 2 of the chairs in. With the kitchen, it doesn't have a floor (in the image I just layer down some foam core). I'm not sure whether or not I want to have a permanent floor because I want to be able to fold up the dollhouse.

That's all for now, check back soon for more repaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...