Sunday, March 18, 2012

Vintage Love Part 1

When I recently saw a local ad for a vintage perego 50s italian stroller, I squeaked! I would be CRAZY not to jump on this awesome deal!


The woman didn't have any photos but a mere replica image from google. She drove a couple hours to bring it to me (bless her) and it is beautiful!!! I am not planning for another baby anytime soon (although I do entertain the thought often), when I do my baby and I will sure be styling!


Isn't she a beauty? I paid $75 and I couldn't be happier. Actually, I think I could and you know why? I have plans for this one. I noticed this model does not have storage. I want to find a wicker basket for the bottom, possibly some sort of storage below the handle bars and I'm going to make the inside very plush and comfy (it definitely lacks comfort). I've even contemplated a white ruffle trim along the sides like a bassinet.

Stay tuned for updates! And thanks for checkin out my blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...