Sunday, April 22, 2012

Crochet Bow Headband

I recently got hooked on crocheting. (haha, hooked :)) For the longest time I wanted to learn how to but my mom was quite rusty on it as she hadn't done it in so long. Then, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I got myself some crochet hooks and yarn and I sat in front of my computer. Yes, youtube taught me to crochet and I'm okay with that haha.


I was looking on pinterest to get some ideas on what to make and I decided to make this super cute bow headband.

On the first try, I ended up making the band too short so I had to redo it and now it fits so perfectly. It connects in the back with 2 buttons. This pattern is super easy and you can find it right here.

crochet bow headband

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...