Thursday, April 12, 2012

Remote Caddy Upcycle

I picked up a cute blond remote caddy from a lady in town. I only have about 2 remotes total in my house so I didn't need it for that. I saw some really nice makeup caddys on Pinterest that caught my eye.





These pretty makeup caddys go for around $100 (thats if you don't want it customized) however, they are apparently unavailable now but I wouldn't have spent that much money on it anyways.





This was the original. It would make a perfect little makeup caddy since I don't wear much makeup to begin with. I don't care too much for the colour as it doesn't go with my decor so I painted it black. Now it matches my bedroom decor AND my bathroom, and best of all I can easily transfer it from one room to the next. I just love it!




Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...