Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Fashion

Lately I've been loving pastels for everything - design, decor and of course, fashion. Whether it be head to toe in pastels or just a splash of colour, I love it all.



And for those cool spring days...
I am totally in love with oversize sweaters! I have still yet to find the perfect one for myself but I won't stop searching!

Lace and crochet are definitely making their way into my wardrobe. 
crochet shorts
These beautiful crochet shorts can be found here.

I love love love these high-waisted sailor shorts! I found an awesome DIY on how to make your own pair (which is what I'll be doing in the near future, stay tuned!!) the pattern is for children however you can easily make them to any size(and of course, you don't need to have a different fabric for the trim). This step by step guide can be found right here!

Stay tuned for more fashion, crafts, diys and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...