Thursday, April 5, 2012

Vintage Love Part 2

As mentioned in a preview post (Vintage Love Part 1), I've been wanting to redesign my lovely vintage perego bassinet stroller. I've had it on the back burner for awhile now just because I've been busy with everything else and I wasn't too sure on the colours or the design quite yet.
In case you don't know, this is what my perego looks like. :)


I like the style of ruffles in this image above and of course, the bow. 
I want it to be neutral and classy so I want to go with black, to keep it elegant, beige to keep it neutral and a bow or two to make it classy. I'm thinking of tiering the ruffles starting with black, followed by beige and perhaps white? Not too sure, but these ruffles I found are quite cute.


Cant forget the bow! (Or maybe it should be black?)
If I go with this scheme, I will change the hood to black. I'm also loving the idea of adding a wicker basket on the bottom.
Stay tuned! Till next time, happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...