Saturday, June 9, 2012

Eating Right

I've been analyzing a lot of the foods I have been eating and ..it's a lot of crap! So as much of a procrastinator that I am, I am trying to overcome that and start taking action. The first action on my list is Eating Right! I've stalked my fridge full of fruits and veggies, whole grain breads and snacks, and more.




Today for breakfast I had a delicious smoothie with strawberries, banana, blackberries, half a peach, half a pear, a few blueberries, vanilla yogurt and strawberry banana juice.



Mm mm good! I found a bunch of yummy looking smoothies that I'd like to share with you.

Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Smoothie

Orange Creamsicle Smoothie

Do you know any good smoothie recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...