Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Gifts for the Males



That time of year is coming up fast {fathers day!} and I don't know about you, but I always have a heck of a time figuring out to get for the fathers in my life. Guys always get what they want themselves and usually its techy, expensive things. This year I'm starting something new {making homemade gifts}, I don't know why I never thought or did this before.


So if your like me who gets stumped every year on gift ideas, I've made a list that will hopefully inspire you and give you some ideas for fathers day, birthdays, whatever. This list of ideas is for men and children.





1. Crochet Hacky Sack 2. Basketball Hoop Fridgie 3. Rocket Ship Fort (Tutorial Coming Soon) 4. Crochet Hat 5. Crochet Slippers 6. Kids Skull Hat 7. Kids Skull Slippers 8. Crochet Steering Wheel Cover 9. Car Play Mat  10. Fleecy Angry Birds 11. Mustache Mug 12. Crochet Beer Cozy


I hope these have helped you! I apologize for missing links to a couple of the tutorials but they are still in the making and are coming very soon! The fort was a pattern I had purchased and redesigned it to look like a rocket ship for my nephew. Stay tuned for pictures!


Also, for fathers day I have found a bunch of printables and cool ideas for cards and such.




Thanks for reading! What are some great gifts you've given?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...