Thursday, July 12, 2012

Recipes: Cruda Rice Spinach Wrap

As a part of my goal (trying to eat healthier) I made a quick run to the store to gather ingredients up for dinner and this recipe is what came of it. Everything was homemade (except the tortillas). This is a rough recipe because I just kind of threw it all together last minute so I apologize but there are many recipes out there for Cruda and Guacamole.

Cruda Recipe:

2-3 tomatoes, diced
1/2 white onion
lime or lemon juice to taste
oregano
1/2 bunch cilantro leaves, chopped
pinch of sugar
pinch of cayenne or paprika
salt to taste

Guacamole Recipe:
onion
tomatoes
cilantro
garlic
lime juice
salt & pepper to taste



I started by making the Cruda in one bowl and the Guacamole in another bowl. After everything was done, I threw it all together to make this yummy healthy dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...