Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer Style 2012

Yay for summer! And at the same time I'm saying, 'Ugh...summer." I'm not one for short shorts and bikinis so I will share with you my current styles for this summer.

I live in the Okanagan and boy does it ever get hot. I can't complain too much though because B.C get the best winter and summer temperatures compared to the rest of Canada.

Maxi dresses & skirts. I am absolutely in love with these this year!


Check out my interest boards for awesome DIY tutorials on how to make your own maxi skirts and dresses.

All are from Garage.ca (except no. 1)


For the beach:


This bathing suit was one of my 'splurges' earlier this year when I found it at Swimco for $112. I never thought a bathing suit at such a price would be justifiable but then I thought about it...it covers my least favourite body parts, its adorable and its got a retro style. So worth it!


This sun hat is so cute! I want more in different colours. This hat is from Claire's.



To go along with my part-time retro style, bandanas are a perfect way to achieve that retro look on the beach or with a blouse and some denim shorts.

What is your favourite summer piece this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...