Thursday, July 26, 2012

Weekly Pinterest Finds

Since I am on Pinterest practically ALL the time, I figured that I would make weekly posts on my top finds. I am addicted to this site (as is everyone else who is in love with it). Often times when I make things, the first thing my family asks if is, "Did you make that from interest?" haha its so true but it's such a fantastic site because its constantly keeping you inspired and motivated.

Me being a Graphic & Multimedia designer, I am always having to keep myself inspired to keep my artistic and creative brain juices flowing (if you will) and thats why Pinterest is so valuable to me.

But moving on, here for my top ten recent finds on Pinterest that are worth sharing. Enjoy!



Isn't this beautiful?! Very artsy fartsy, love it! 
This pin can be found here.


 
Ninja balloons!! What a clever idea. 
This pin can be found here.


Pinned Image
Very smart idea for workout motivation. 
This pin can be found here.


Pinned Image
This site has TONS of custom painted cruiser bikes. Don't be surprised that I'm thinking of repainting mine. :)
This pin can be found here.


Pinned Image
Super cute hairstyle! 
This pin can be found here.


Pinned Image
Mr & Mrs Potato Head made with felt! Great quiet time kid activity.
This pin can be found here.


Pinned Image
DIY beach bowl with pockets, awesome!
This pin can be found here.


Pinned Image
This is genus! Very cool and inexpensive for on the go doodles.
This pin can be found here.


I can't stop laughing at this dogs feet
This one's for fun :)
This pin can be found here.


Smart
Smart Idea,
This pin can be found here.




Thanks for reading and stay tuned for future pins! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...