Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kitchen Organization

Hey Everyone, I thought I'd start a post on kitchen organization and add onto it as I go. A while back, I got some jars to store my flour, rice, sugars, ect. except I didn't have anywhere to put them! I live in a small condo so my space is very limited.



I picked up this shelf unit at Walmart for $28 (reg. $48) and it works quite perfectly to store all my jars and other nicknacks. Its a bit crowded at the moment but as time goes on I'll figure out better ways. Do you see the lone jar of peaches?


These are my Grandpa's canned peaches (best in the world) that he gave to me months ago. Actually I think its been about a year now. Anyways, these are gold to me. I am saving them for a special something that may never even happen but I don't care. Don't touch my peaches :)

As temporary labels for these jars, I labeled them with dry erase markers temporarily until I get mine made. Check out my 'freebies' page for downloadable labels, buttons and more.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...