Monday, September 3, 2012

End of Summer

Hey Everyone, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. With the end of my college years approaching and my sons Kindergarten starting this week, things have been crazy busy. Its a super-duper exciting month! I will be graduating college, my son will start Kindergarten, and many birthdays including my own. This year is not like the others...it's going to be my champagne birthday. For those of you who aren't familiar with the term, it basically means i'm turning the age of my birth day - 23 on the 23rd.

On a side note, for the past week I've been craving those cute and yummy Spongebob Popsicles you can only get from the Ice Cream Truck! Well, today I finally found the truck and satisfied my craving.





Until next time, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...