Saturday, October 6, 2012

Crochet Monster Hood

Halloween is coming, and though I don't celebrate it...I like to dress up and get together with friends. I just think of it as another day I get to dress up. I started a 'routine' last year with my sister where every year on our birthdays we choose a theme and everyone has to dress up accordingly, again another reason to dress up.



This year, I'm dressing up as a monster. I went to Halloween stores to price out what the best deal would be for this 'Leg Avenue' costume. The costume itself is priced at about $80, that being said the leg warmers aren't included. They also sell individual hats and cute monster gloves so I decided to go this route.


Long story short, I wanted to go the cheapest way I could so I decided to save $50 and make my own hat, assemble my own outfit then buy the gloves and leg warmers.





So far i have the basic hood and strings. I still need to add the eyes, teeth & make the horns. So exciting!!



Check back for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...