Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekly Pinterest Finds

Several things caught my attention this week on Pinterest so I want to share them with you. Enjoy!


Creaclip! Super easy diy haircut tool. This girl makes me want to buy this product right meow! Its so easy to use, has great reviews and it costs about the same as a normal haircut. 

How to Wash Dry-Clean-Only Clothes at Home. This is great, and surprisingly simple. This could save you lots of time and money. Definitely going to try this with my wool jacket.


Bobby pin trick - I had NO idea I was using bobby pins incorrectly. It's true-and I've tried it. It seems a bit tricky but if you play around with it a bit you will find the sweet spot. I used this trick when putting my bangs in a 'poof', held much better than when I use 2.



DIY star...from a cereal box!! I am doing this sometime this week.


Un-shrink your shrunken clothes....say what??! Awesome, I will be doing this with my 4 pairs of pj pants that I've shrunken..hehe.



Until next week, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. keep me posted on whether the unshrinking works!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...