Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Wrapping



I wanted to go a less tradition route this year for wrapping. I found some really cute and pretty methods on Pinterest as well as some really good finds at some local stores to bring it all together and make it work.

I love the natural and simple look of this brown paper. This paper in particular that I bought (from Staples) ended up being rather see through. The majority of my gifts are homemade in which I placed in boxes so there is nothing to see luckily. For other gifts that I had bought, I simply wrapped them in holiday paper I had leftover from last year.



The stencils I found at Walmart for a couple bucks are great and the letters are pretty good size (also came with numbers and some shapes). The felt hearts I made myself for some extra love as well as homemade gift tags.


Thanks for reading
& Happy Holidays,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...