Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lego Ninjago Hat



One of the gifts I am making this year is a Lego Ninjago Hat for my nephew. He is totally obsessed with Lego and Ninjago so I knew this would be a great gift to make for him.

This hat was pretty easy to make, the only 'challenging' part were the eyes/eyebrows. Make your basic hat (this is an adult size-my nephew has a big head) then for the yellow part, ch 15 and make however many rows you desire for the length.

For the eyes, I made a magic loop with 5 DCs, sl st to the first, stitched them on and that was it. For the rest I used my yarn needle and some yarn. A tip for the eyebrows if you want to do them my way is to first stitch (with your yarn needle) the outline of the eyebrows, then fill them in with long stitches. I tried to crochet some eyebrows initially however they didn't turn out as I had hoped.


I also made one for my little brother as he is totally in love with Lego Ninjago too! :)


Thanks for reading!
Happy Holidays,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...