Friday, February 8, 2013

Custom iPhone Case

If you have an iPhone or a smart phone of some kind, then you know how expensive phone cases can be. I refuse to pay $30 for a clear snap-on phone case, its quite ridiculous. I'll let you in on my little secret, I buy my phone cases from amazon.com for as much as $3!! Yeah...and that's Canadian.



I found a Disney's Tangled artwork on Pinterest and instantly fell in love with it (one of my favourite Disney movies) and I thought it would be an amazing phone case. I gathered a bunch of other images that I liked and found a phone template online. Heres where the real money saver is...


Instead of printing them out on your inkjet printer, or even that matte coated paper at Staples, throw the image onto a 4 x 6" in Photoshop or a picture editing program. Once you've done that, put them on a disc or gig stick and bring em to the Walmart Photo Centre. They will print them individually as a high quality gloss print at .16 cents a page!


For precision cutting, I used a scrapbooking knife or an exacto knife works great. Super quick and super easy way to make your very own custom phone case graphics! 


Thanks for reading,

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...