Saturday, November 7, 2015

Caleb's First Birthday



I know I haven't posted in a long time. Well, I had another baby and he turned one in July. And well, I'm having ANOTHER baby, due on New Years :).

I wanted to share my youngest sons, Caleb, first birthday with everyone. He has so much personality and really is such a smart little guy. We have nicknamed him "our little monster" so I figured a monster theme was perfect!


Caleb eating his birthday cupcake.

Ever since I could remember, I've been making my children's birthday decorations by hand and everytime, I amaze myself. From the banners, to the homemade chalkboard. And the thing-it's so easy!!! All you need is construction paper, white paper and any other crafting materials (based on what your making) such as markers, string, glue ect.



My homemade chalkboard, I found a board and painted it with my own homemade chalkboard paint! The banner was made from gifts bags I found at Dollarama, monster buckets were from Dollarama.


I had also made these adorable monster feet from craft foam sheets. Tutorial can be found here.


I had found this photo collage idea on Pinterest and I had people repinning over 400 times so I had to make one myself and it turned out great! 


Thanks for checking out my post about my sons first birthday! I hope I've inspired you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...