Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Crochet Mermaid Blanket



I had crocheted my two oldest daughters some mermaid tail blankets this past Christmas. It was one of those things I've wanted to make for quite some time and then life just kind of kept getting in the way and I'd forget. Well, I set the goal this past year to finally buckle down and make them. As usual, when I follow a crochet pattern, I tend to slightly alter it to my liking or I'll use it as a basic guideline and just wing it.

I made these blankets using a couple of different patterns which I linked below. My oldest daughters blanket is the exact same but instead of a multi-coloured blue, I used a multi-coloured purple.





Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Where are the links to the patterns. I would like to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottom photos are linked to the tutorials! Sorry about that, I will edit this post! Thank you for your question :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...