Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Isabella's Room Tour

I've had many compliments on my youngest daughter, Isabella's bedroom so I wanted to give a room tour. It's been a work in progress - that's for sure! Finding all the pieces and elements have been a little tricky but I have found some super awesome deals.

We haven't been able to paint the walls in our house yet as we are renting at the moment, but I've kind of gotten used to the blue walls - lol! The theme of her room is pink & gold.









UPDATE:

I've since moved a couple of things around and added some. Designing her room and seeing how all the little things pull it together is so fun and rewarding. What theme is your little princesses room? 


video




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...